Pennsylvania Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Help You Take Action to Improve Your Financial Future
At the law office of Case & DiGiamberardino P.C. , our attorneys help you take advantage of your rights under bankruptcy protection so you can get back on your feet. We exclusively handle bankruptcy cases and we have built a proud reputation across eastern Pennsylvania as effective and dependable advocates for clients from all walks of life.
We empower you with bankruptcy knowledge and experience
One of the most important tools for tackling complex financial situations is knowledge of the resources available through bankruptcy. With a dependable legal advocate from Case & DiGiamberardino P.C. on your side, you will have the information you need to make an informed decision about your financial future.
Our consumer bankruptcy attorneys provide guidance for clients seeking to understand the available forms of bankruptcy and determine which is best for them:
- Chapter 7 — Chapter 7 bankruptcy is often called the “fresh start” bankruptcy because individuals are largely discharged of many types of unsecured debts such as credit cards, personal loans, medical bills and some judgments. Filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy immediately stops your creditors from trying to collect.
- Chapter 13 — Chapter 13 restructures your debt and requires that you pay a portion of that debt over the life of the bankruptcy plan. Chapter 13 eligibility restrictions are generally less restrictive than Chapter 7, primarily because the debtor pays against existing debts rather than having them eliminated.
We put Pennsylvania bankruptcy laws to work for you
Bankruptcy laws are designed to protect you. At the end of the bankruptcy process, you should be prepared to move forward and have the tools you need for financial success. Our Pennsylvania bankruptcy attorneys walk you through every step of your Chapter 7, Chapter 13. We help you:
- Understand how consumer bankruptcy works
- Determine if bankruptcy is the best option for you and, if so, which form you should choose
- Know how filing bankruptcy will impact your individual property and wealth
- Anticipate what will happen during the bankruptcy proceeding
- Develop a plan for your future after bankruptcy
Get started with a Pennsylvania consumer bankruptcy attorney
You have options and rights. We are ready to answer your bankruptcy questions and help you regain control of your financial future. Contact our experienced southeastern Pennsylvania bankruptcy law firm today to discuss your case. We serve clients in Lancaster, Wyomissing, West Chester, Malvern and Reading. Contact Case & DiGiamberardino P.C. by 610.372.9900 or online.