Take Action To Improve Your Financial Future
At the law office of Case & DiGiamberardino, P.C., our attorneys help you take advantage of your rights under bankruptcy protection so you can get back on your feet. We exclusively handle bankruptcy cases, and we have built a proud reputation across eastern Pennsylvania as effective and dependable advocates for clients from all walks of life.
We Empower You With Knowledge And Experience
One of the most important tools for tackling complex financial situations is knowledge of the resources available through bankruptcy. With a dependable legal advocate from Case & DiGiamberardino, P.C., on your side, you will have the information you need to make an informed decision about your financial future.
Our consumer bankruptcy attorneys provide guidance for clients seeking to understand the available forms of bankruptcy and determine which is best for them:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – Chapter 7 is often called the “fresh start” bankruptcy because individuals are largely discharged from many types of unsecured debts such as credit card payments, personal loans, medical bills and some judgments. Filing a Chapter 7 petition immediately stops your creditors from trying to collect.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – Chapter 13 eligibility restrictions are generally less restrictive than Chapter 7, primarily because the debtor pays against existing debts rather than having them eliminated. Chapter 13 allows you to restructure your debt and create a payment plan.
Put Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Laws To Work For You
Bankruptcy laws are designed to protect you. At the end of the bankruptcy process, you should be prepared to move forward and have the tools you need for financial success. Our Pennsylvania bankruptcy attorneys walk you through every step of your Chapter 7/Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing. We help you:
- Understand how consumer bankruptcy works
- Determine if bankruptcy is the best option for you and, if so, which form you should choose
- Know how filing bankruptcy will impact your individual property and wealth
- Anticipate what will happen during the bankruptcy proceeding
- Develop a plan for your future after bankruptcy
Get Started With A Bankruptcy Attorney
You have options and rights. We are ready to answer your bankruptcy questions and help you regain control of your financial future. Contact our experienced southeastern Pennsylvania bankruptcy law firm today to discuss your case. We serve clients in Lancaster, Wyomissing, West Chester, Malvern and Reading. Contact Case & DiGiamberardino, P.C., at 610-936-6650 or reach our firm via our online contact form.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.